Utah Cosmetology Schools
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
The Masters Esthetics Program
Steiner Institute of Esthetics at UCMT , Salt Lake City
- Offers dual-licensure programs in partnership with the Utah College of Massage Therapy.
- Features a public massage clinic where students can get real-world experience.
- Day and evening classes are offered for flexible scheduling options.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Campus is located in Salt Lake City, at the Utah College of Massage Therapy (UCMT), with additional Steiner Institute of Esthetics locations across Arizona, Maryland, Texas, and Virginia.
Esthetics 1200 Hour Basic & Master
SkinScience Institute , Lindon
- Owns a public spa where students can get real-world experience.
- Provides multiple scholarship opportunities and financial aid to students who qualify.
- Offers many start dates throughout the year, with part-time and full-time attendance options.
- Has campus locations in Salt Lake City and Orem, Utah.
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Cosmetologist (Grand Junction)
IntelliTec College , Grand Junction
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Voted one of the Best Technical Colleges in 2014 by The Gazette’s “Best of the Springs” magazine.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005.
- Features public salons and massage clinics where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits