North Carolina Cosmetology Schools
North Carolina Schools
At The Hair Design Schools, you learn the fundamentals of beauty, along with the skills and techniques professionals use in the field of cosmetology. Our program provides the knowledge and skill set needed to become a professional in the beauty industry.
- Financial Aid
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.