Kentucky Autocad Drafting Schools
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
Drafting with AutoCAD
Penn Foster Schools , Online
- Flexible Online Learning — Career programs designed for anytime learning. Study when you have time and test when you feel ready.
- Accredited and Supported — Regionally and nationally accredited programs with expert instructors available to answer your questions.
- Affordable Tuition — 0% interest and low monthly payment plans.
- Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Founded in 1890 in Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Online Courses
Associate of Applied Science in Mechanical CADD
Sullivan College of Technology and Design , Louisville
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013 by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- Sullivan University voted one of 2014 Best Places to Work in Kentucky by the Best Companies Group.
- Offers lifetime course review privileges for graduates.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Originally founded in 1961, with the main campus located in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits