Maryland Pharmacy Technician Careers
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Strives to provide students with the critical career skills, confidence, and knowledge needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Offers programs in high demand careers including dental assisting, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding.
- Proud to be a part of the All-State Career schools group.
- Has campuses located in Essington, PA and Baltimore, MD.
- Provides financial aid to students who qualify.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits