An education degree may put you on the path to teaching and administration in a variety of public and private settings, in traditional schools as well as corporations and other settings. An education degree may give you training in disciplines from curriculum development to hands-on teaching in elementary and secondary schools. Master of Arts in education and PhD in education degrees usually provide you with a competitive advantage in finding the teaching or education job you are looking for.
Online Education Degree
Work toward your degree online with Concordia University.
Start a new journey at Greenville College
- Curriculum & Instruction MAE
- Special Ed MAE
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
Take a new step in your education with Brandman University.
- Yuba City
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Secondary Education: Business Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.