Missouri Catering Schools
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
1 Program(s) Found
Stratford Career Institute , Online
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
2 Program(s) Found
L'Ecole Culinaire , Kansas City
- Offers educational opportunities for the aspiring, career-minded chef.
- Students are trained by professional chefs and spend the majority of their final term working in the campus restaurant to learn all phases of the culinary industry.
- St. Louis campus offers new Food Truck Entrepreneurship courses.
- Has a student-run food truck that tours around St. Louis.
- All campuses have a public restaurant where food is prepared and served by students.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits