Kentucky Baking School
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
Cooking & Catering
Stratford Career Institute , Online
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
Spencerian College , Louisville
- Guarantees flat-rate tuition for students who stay continuously enrolled.
- Offers a four-day class schedule, leaving Fridays open.
- Founding member of the Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges (ACICS) in 1912.
- Career assistance services are provided to all students and graduates for life.
- Has programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Ashworth College , Online
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses