Connecticut Baking School
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
International Baking and Pastry
Lincoln Culinary Institute , Shelton
- Has been training students in the culinary arts since 1946.
- Teaches hands-on culinary training in French, Asian, Mediterranean, Latin and American cooking, along with professional baking and pastry techniques.
- Helps students gain professional skills in culinary management.
- Offers an Italian Culinary Arts program where students get to externship in Italy.
- Its instructors are respected chefs who put their dedication and life experiences into their instruction.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Cooking & Catering
Stratford Career Institute , Online
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses