Tennessee Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.