Kansas Executive Assistant Courses
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
AAS in Business Administration - Office Management
Kaplan University , Online
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Medical Administrative Specialist
Bryan University , Topeka
- It’s never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to H-VAC technology, there’s an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your natural skills into a career.
- The next chapter of your life is bound for greatness, and we want to be a part of your story. With a degree from Bryan University, you can receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- At Bryan, we make sure you can create your story at your pace, on your time, and at your convenience. Your journey is just beginning. Start writing the next chapter of your life by learning about our degree programs today.