Virginia Nail Technician Schools
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
Steiner Institute of Esthetics at VASOM , Charlottesville
- Gives students the chance to graduate in as little as 7.5 months.
- Has a student esthetics clinic where students gain valuable hands-on experience.
- Provides day and evening classes.
- Offers career placement to all students and graduates.
- Shares a campus with the Virginia School of Massage.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Regent University , Online
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Online Courses