Illinois Manicurist Schools
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
The Cosmetology & Spa Institute , Crystal Lake
- Has more than 30 years experience giving students the chance to learn with industry leaders.
- Offers programs in cosmetology and esthetics, as well as an instructor program.
- Helps professionals stay current in their trade with advanced education programs in makeup applications for makeup artists, cutting styles for hairdressers, and nail techniques for nail techs.
- Their barber program teaches students how to give clipper cuts, and the latest techniques in styling and coloring.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Regent University , Online
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Online Courses