Arkansas Esthetician Schools
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design , Little Rock
- Aims to prepare students for a successful career in the Barbering/Hair Stylist industry.
- Students can gain real-world experience through the school’s public salon.
- With classes starting weekly, students can begin their program as soon as they’re ready.
- The Barber/Hair Stylist and Teacher/ Manager/ Instructor programs are available.
- 3 campus locations are available throughout Little Rock, Arkansas.
Empire Beauty Schools , Memphis
Dreaming of a future in Cosmetology? Enjoy the personal rewards of helping people look and feel their best.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Master of Business Administration - Small Business Data Analytics
Regent University , Online
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Online Courses
BS Business Studies in Small Business Management
Southern New Hampshire University , Online
Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University. We offer certificates, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in over 100 programs in a wide variety of subjects.
- Online Courses