Ohio Aesthetician Schools
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Matching School Ads
2 Program(s) Found
Miami-Jacobs Career College , Independence
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916.
- Provides career placement where students can work with the career services team to plot a personal course to a new beginning.
- Its Graduate Placement Strategy helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Has employer-centric programs and employer partnerships to help provide graduates with job placement assistance.
- Gives students the chance to finish their education in as little as 18-24 months.
1 Program(s) Found
Remington College , Cleveland
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid
Regent University , Online
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Online Courses