Ohio Aesthetician Schools
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916.
- Provides career placement where students can work with the career services team to plot a personal course to a new beginning.
- Its Graduate Placement Strategy helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Has employer-centric programs and employer partnerships to help provide graduates with job placement assistance.
- Gives students the chance to finish their education in as little as 18-24 months.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Financial Aid
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Online Courses